Sunday, April 12, 2009

Menu for the week of April 6

Ok we're trying this post a menu and then post each recipe in it own post thing. So if you want the recipe scroll down. I'm just going to put the new recipes name in bold. So if you see the name of the food in bold then that means scroll down for the new recipe which has just been posted.

Monday- Coralie's Lasagna
Tuesday - Chicken Salad
Wednesday - Fettuccine Alfredo
Thursday - Country Style Chicken and Cheesy Broccoli Rice
Friday - Chicken pockets
Saturday - Hamburgers
Sunday - Easter Dinner - Pineapple Glazed Ham, Roasted Asparagus and Crescent Rolls

1 comment:

CoralieandCasey said...

Good idea to put the meals with recipes in bold! I was trying to figure out what I would do. Can't wait to try the chicken salad. I'm always looking for a good recipe for that!