Saturday, August 6, 2011

Homemade Noodles and Chicken Stuffed Shells




So I went to Costco one day and sampled these chicken stuffed ravioli things, anyway super good! Mom said we can make them our self, so we did a taste test again to get all the ingredients.


Chicken Stuffed Shells

I used one chicken breast, boiled and shredded

1 tsp basil

1/2 tsp oregano

1-2 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese

I grated one string cheese (mozzarella)

and 2 tsp of olive oil


makes about 24 very well stuffed noodles


Mix it all together for the stuffing, then make your noodles, put it in and boil for around 5 minutes and YUM! I put Alfredo sauce on them, you can also freeze them and still boil for 5-8 minutes, so you can make mass quantities at once and have super easy yummy dinner later.

Homemade Noodles

1 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 egg
2 Tbsp. water
1 tsp. oil
Mix all ingredients together. Roll out thin and cut into noodles.


P.s. If you have extra noodle dough then make noodles and have homemade spaghetti that night for dinner, that's what I did, so good! (Brian wanted skinny noodles, Chad wanted thick...lol)

No comments: