Sunday, March 15, 2009

This Week

I started out doing really good this week, I was determined to take a picture of everything we ate even if it was microwave pizza, well it only lasted 2 days, sorry.

Monday- Stir fry with Rice
I used some "ancho" green peppers that I had from sister Cundick's garden, they were a little spicy, it made it really good.


Tuesday- Egg Rolls with Rice
So I made a lot of rice. I like having leftovers to make fried rice the next day but we had this and of course with tonkatsu sauce.


Wednesday- Chicken Cutts with Rice
Rice again good thing we love it! We made this the easy man way..usually you get chicken tenders and dip them in egg then in bread crumbs fry them and place them on rice with tonkatsu sauce. We got out the dinosaur chicken nuggets warmed them up and walla chicken cutts the easy way.

Thursday- Curly Noodle Soup
The boys like theirs plan nothing in it. I put in hamburger, green onions, sometimes green pepper, but not this time, and top it of with sliced boiled eggs. Yummy and easy!

Friday- Chicken Fajitas
You know the normal way put the green and red pepper, onion, chicken, seasoning, and then wrap in tortilla with cheese, salsa, sour cream, and shredded lettuce. Nothing new.

Saturday- Date Night!
Kids had pizza, we had Texas Roadhouse!

Sunday- Dinner with Mom and Dad
Mom made pork chops with her shell noodle salad, and scalloped potatoes. I'm so lucky on Sunday's!

No comments: