I don't have a picture to share with you but I HAD to get this up before Thanksgiving so that you all could make it too. This is absolutely the best sweet potato recipe around! I don't even like sweet potatoes! I would never eat them at Thanksgiving but with this recipe I'll pile them really high on my plate and please let me eat them all year round!!! So try it out....even if you don't think you like sweet potatoes. This recipe makes them taste like candy!
3 Cups Sweet Potato - cooked and mashed
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter
2 Eggs - beaten
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/3 Cup Sweet Condensed Milk
Mix and put in baking dish
Topping:
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Flour
1/3 Cup Butter
1 Cup Chopped Nuts - we like to use pecans
Mix topping well and sprinkle on top of sweet potato mixture. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment